- This event has passed.
Enhancing Economic Opportunities for Older Workers – JobStart
April 17 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Are you between the ages of 50 to 70 and looking for work? We can help! With the right tools and knowledge, we believe that you will be able to enhance your economic situation. This 2 day Job Search Workshop will include the following topics:
- Net giving – know your brand
- Beating the system – Understanding the resume screening process
- Finding your job niche – Building on your strengths and experience
- Face your fears – Dealing with barriers
- Considering all of your options – Never stop learning
Coaching and follow up included. Complimentary lunch is provided!
To register, please contact Artan Mustafa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-231-2295 ext 5727