Enhancing Economic Opportunities for Older Workers – COSTI Brampton
May 30 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Are you between the ages of 50 to 70 and looking for work? We can help! With the right tools and knowledge, we believe that you will be able to enhance your economic situation. This 2 day Job Search Workshop will include the following topics:
- Learn about ‘net giving’ – a networking alternative
- Know yourself, know your brand
- Understand the resume screening process
- Speaking the recruiter language
- Finding your job niche – building on your strength and experience
- How to deal with ageism
- Considering all your options including a career change
Space is limited, please register in advance. Refreshments will be served!
*The second workshop has been moved to Thursday May 30, 2019. New registrations are welcome!
To register, please contact COSTI Brampton at 905-459-8855 or firstname.lastname@example.org